Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15th - Building planter boxes



Finally, my little plant babies will be getting a home to live in! My husband and I built four planter boxes today, so I could transplant the veggies I'm growing into them, which I will be doing tomorrow. Here is a shot of him cutting some of the wood. The planters turned out really nice, and bigger than I expected (4 ft long x 1 1/2 ft wide x 1 ft deep). I couldn't be happier! :) I'm growing food! ;)

I went with a black and white today, I thought it looked better, as the metal of the saw was awfully blueish.

4 comments:

Andromeda5000 said...

So, do we get to see the planetr boxes tomorrow???

BUFFMUFIN said...

We have a giant planter box my husband built, too. We grow peas in it. :) It's wonderful to eat the veggies you grow - they taste so much better!

Phildo said...

Circular saw?

kimbomac said...

Oooh, nice closeup action and good clarity. How long till we get to see the flowers that will no doubt bloom in them?